- Spin-Pull-Spin setting sequence.
- In one touch the fastener quickly spins on, pulls the fastener, and with the release button, spins out of the fastener. This means less thread deformation.
- Ships in molded storage case w/ kitted accessories.
- Designed with patented modular units assembled in composite clamshell housing for easy tool service.
- Less friction loss along the air passage to increase tool power & performance.
- Module unit mechanism enables more common parts to be used in similar designed tools.
- Rocker type trigger and both left or right-hand side air inlet for ease of operational control.
SCHEMATIC & PARTS LIST
KT-RN2508 Schematic: Click Here
|Model Name||KT-RN2508 RIV NUT TOOL|
|Net Weight||5.4 lbs (2.4 kgs)|
5500 lbf (2500 kgf)
|Air Inlet Size||1/4" NPT/PT|
|Setting Capacity||#8-32~1/2"-13 rivet nut in all materials|
|Operating Air Pressure||90 psi (6.2 bar)|
- Brand new.