- 90 lb Class Pavement Breaker.
- Used for heavy demolition jobs.
- Breaks rock, reinforced concrete, 5-6 inch thick concrete and pavement.
Schematic Click Here
|Net Weight||92.5 lbs (42 kg)|
|Length||28.75 in (730 mm)|
|Bore||2.625 in (66.67 mm)|
|Stroke||6.0625 in (154 mm)|
|Blows Per Minute||1250|
|Chuck Sizes||1 1/4 x 6 in (32 x 154 mm)
1 1/8 x 6 in (28 x 154 mm)
|Air Inlet (NPT)||3/4 in (19 mm)|
|Air Consumption*||75 cfm (2.1 m3/m)|
|Tool Oil||Use ISO Grade 100 Tool Oil in breakers|
*For optimum performance, do not operate tool above 90 PSI (6 bar) working pressure.
WARNING: Always disconnect the air supply before changing chisels or dismantling the tool for service or repair. For maximum safety, we advise the installation of a shut-off valve at the end of the air line.
Do NOT exceed 100 PSI (7BAR) working pressure.
- *Color may vary from photo.
- In mint condition, factory remanufactured.